About the Firm
Proven Canandaigua Law Firm Helps Clients Protect Their Interests
Skillful attorneys handle estate, property, business and elder law issues
Retaining an experienced attorney will help you understand complex legal matters and safeguard your interests effectively. At Kenyon & Kenyon in Canandaigua, we are well known for our proficiency handling business law, estate planning and real estate issues for Western New York clients. Drawing on more than 75 years of combined experience, our lawyers advise individuals, families and businesses on property transactions, wills, probate proceedings and all types of corporate law challenges. We have extensive knowledge of not only our practice areas but also New York procedure and local practice. Working closely with our clients, we strive to resolve disputes before bringing suit and recommend litigation where appropriate and where recovery appears the most likely.
Western New York lawyers provide sound counsel to people and companies
Facing the New York legal system can be a challenging and stressful experience. Whether you seek counsel on a home purchase, drafting an enforceable will or launching a new business venture, you deserve the peace of mind that comes when you’re represented by:
- Respected leaders — Firm attorneys William R. Kenyon and Edward C. Russ Kenyon have each earned a Distinguished℠ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® for their professional achievement and ethical standards.
- Innovative thinkers — Our real-world experience in the fields where we practice gives us the ability to identify and implement solutions that others might miss.
- Responsive advocates — As our attorneys work assertively to achieve your objectives, we also strongly emphasize client service. At every stage of your matter, we listen carefully to your concerns, promptly return your calls and provide an informed perspective on your options.
No matter how simple or complex the legal challenge might seem, each client works one on one with a qualified attorney who is committed to resolving their issue as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated advisers assist with wills, trusts, real estate and corporate matters
Throughout Canandaigua, Rochester, Ontario County and the surrounding areas, our firm advises people and companies in the following practice areas:
- Elder law — For all types of elder law concerns, including medical care financing and matters relating to trusts and estates, you can rely on us for sound, personalized legal guidance.
- Estate planning — We use a full range of estate planning instruments, such as wills and trusts, to help clients direct the distribution of their assets in the manner that they choose.
- Corporate law — No matter the industry, knowledgeable legal counsel enables businesses to overcome obstacles, satisfy corporate law requirements and keep the focus on daily operations.
- Real estate — Our firm represents buyers, sellers and lenders in residential and commercial real estate transactions in addition to advising on issues such as land use, boundary disputes and eminent domain.
- Probate — After someone close to you passes away, dealing with probate complications can present a serious burden. As accomplished practitioners in this area, we handle each estate task with the highest levels of sensitivity and professionalism.
Regardless of your particular needs, obtaining sound advice up front can help you avoid problems that cost you time and money. Even if you’re not sure about how to proceed, we can discuss strategies that might benefit you.
Contact an experienced Western New York lawyer to schedule a consultation
Kenyon & Kenyon assists Western New York clients with property, corporate, estate and elder law issues. Please call 585-577-7577 or contact us online
to make an appointment for a meeting at our Canandaigua office.